The *PAN Nigeria Humanitarian Awards* Celebrates and honour Outstanding Humanitarian personalities with strong Commitment to Social Welfare… Below are the Categories for nomination……
A) … GOVERNMENT / CIVIL SERVICE AWARD CATEGORIES.
1) *Distinguished Award Of Excellence in Service for Nation Building, Peace & Service to Humanity*
2) *Distinguished Award Of Excellence in Service for the fight of Corruption in Nigeria*
3) *Distinguished Award Of Excellence in Service for Good governance and social responsibility*
4) *Outstanding Federal Legislator in Service for advocacy in good governance and social responsibility*
5) *Outstanding Performance in Public Service for Security, Peace keeping & Conflict resolution*
B…. LEADERSHIP AWARD CATEGORY
6) *Excellence in Leadership and National Development through Philanthropy*.
7) *Excellence in Leadership and Outstanding Performance in State Development*
8) *Excellence in Youth Leadership & Role Model Performance*
9) *Excellence in Women Leadership & Role Model Performance*
C) … CORPORATE & NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION AWARD CATEGORIES
10) *Outstanding NGO in Children Welfare*
11).*Outstanding NGO in Youth Capacity Building*
12) *Outstanding Media Platform Active in CSR for Charity Projects*
13). *Outstanding NGO in Women empowerment towards society development*
D) … PERSONALITY AWARD.
14. *Outstanding Entertainment Celebrities in Philanthropy & Charity Projects*.
15. *Outstanding Sports Celebrity in Philantrophy / Charity projects*
16. *Outstanding Clergy Personality in Philanthropy & Charity Project*
17. *Outstanding Personality for Human Right Advocacy & Service to Humanity*
18. *Outstanding Life Time Achievement Award*
19. *Outstanding Philantrophist of the Year*
Arise O Nigeria is Endorsed by the UN women, African Union, Nigerian In Diaspora Organization (NIDO), Delta state Government, Cross River Government, Numatville, UBA and many more.
For nomination visit http://www.ariseonigeria.com.ng/sdg-awards
*Nomination Closes Aug 30th, 2018*.
For Participation , Partnership & Sponsorship, call 08130003765 or 08183337709. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org