*Date*: Sat 27th of October, 2018.
*Venue*: Women Development Centre opposite CBN, Abuja.
“A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone.” – Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare
The above statement best describes this amiable, down to earth woman. A mother, a wife, a leader, a technocrat and a philanthropist like no other. Born into humble family of Chief James Ayodele Fakehinde of Temidire-Ekiti, Ijero local government Area and Madam Julianah Omoyelade Fakehinde(Nee Ajila) of Ilaro in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State about 52 years ago. Mrs Susan Dupe Bakare rose from a humble state to write her name in the sand of time.
Just as Geraldine Ferraro once said that “some leaders are born women” Dupe Bakare is indeed a born leader. A mother, grand Mother and Wife who is highly respected by those who know her for the way she had carry her home and family. A tireless worker, good administrator and a professional counsellor; Mrs. Dupe Bakare’s path have indeed covers most part of human endeavors, touching lives along the way. If you want to understand who Mrs. Bakare is, look at her children, grandchildren and family. Starting humbly as customer relation officer at Coop Bank PLC, now Skye Bank Plc, She rose through the ranks to become Branch Service Manager and retired as Manager in the banking industry.
• Redeemed Christian Bible College (PGD) – 2010.
• Higher National Diploma (HND )
-Lagos State Polytechnic- Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria- Upper Credit (Banking & Finance) – 2002.
• National Diploma (ND) -Lagos State Polytechnic- Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria- Upper Credit (Banking &Finance) – 1996.
• West African School Certificate -Mary Immaculate Grammar School, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti-State -1984.
• St. Georges Primary School, Ado-Ekiti -1977.
• Member, Institute of Corporate Managers and Public Administrators of Nigeria (ICMPA)
• A highly self-motivated person with experience in both finance and administrative roles.
• Over 20 years relevant experience in Banking industry covering operation, Cash Management, Risk Asset Management, Customer Service Management, Business Development, Branch and Regional Coordination.
• A politician of high repute, with burning desire to serve humankind with sincerity of purpose and fear of God.
• A trustworthy leader and a woman of virtue who displays sincerity, fairplay, candor, and practices what she preaches.
• Exposure: Corporate Governance, General management, Finance, and Information Technology Applications.
*MERIT AWARDS RECEIVED*
1. Community Lady of the year- Temidire Ekiti Community December, 2014
2. A jewel of inestimable value-Temidire Ekiti Youth Forum
3. West African Patriotic Leadership Gold Award-Global Vision Communication 2006
4. Long Service Award-Cooperative Bank Plc 2000
1. 2011-2014- EKITI STATE GOVT.
Position Held: Commissioner
Attending to all staff matters such as; appointments, pro motions, maintain discipline among staffers as stipulated by the Civil Service Rules and Guidelines. And Budgeting and Controls
2. 1985-2005 – Coop Bank Plc (Skye Bank)
Position Held: • Operations;
• Risk Management
• Customer Relation Officer
• Branch Service Manager
Presently Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sunbak Global Investment Ltd.
1. Member of the Board of National Centre for Women Development, Abuja. 2017 till date
2. APC Women Leader, Ekiti State Chapter May 2015 till date
3. APC Women Leader, Ekiti Central Senatorial District Oct., 2014-May, 2015
4. Member, Ekiti State Local Government Service Commission Dec., 2012-0ct., 2014
5. Member, Ekiti State House of Assembly Service Commission June, 2011-Dec., 2014
The *PAN Nigeria Humanitarian Awards* Celebrates and honour Outstanding Humanitarian personalities with strong Commitment to Social Welfare…
For Award nomination, kindly visit http://www.ariseonigeria.com.ng/sdg-awards
*Nomination Closes Aug 30th, 2018*.
For Participation , Partnership & Sponsorship, call 08130003765 or 08183337709. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org